Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Brownies, biryanis and chicken kababs...

IT was a pleasant afternoon at a residents' welfare association fete in Kammanahalli where I went at the invitation of a friend.
I will shamelessly admit that as always for me, it's the food at such fetes that is the main attraction. The fun and games are secondary but one also gets to meet and greet people that one hasn't seen in ages.


It was after a long 
time that I got to gorge on some lovely, mildly flavoured mutton biryani, with the meat cooked just right without being tough and chewy.

There were varieties of snacks on sale at ridiculously low prices - Rs.10 a brownie, piping hot chicken kababs at Rs.20 for a plate of three meaty pieces and a mere Rs.5 for a chicken croquette that wasn't all mashed potato masquerading as chicken. Aside from having more than my fill for need and greed, I brought home a parcel as well. Burrpp!

2 comments:

Deguide said...

Biryani is missing from the photo uploads, chicken finger looks yummy

June said...

Didn't click a pic of the biryani....simply ate it!

Post a Comment